Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Hardcore Colorado Democrats may serve as national model - In a decidedly Republican election, Colorado and Oregon stood out as two states where Democrats clawed their way back - in Colorado, with a state with a majority of voters registered Republicans. What did they do, and how did they do it? The national party's taking a look.
"We campaigned on pragmatism," state Democratic Chairman Christopher Gates said. "We set ourselves up as the problem solvers, while the Republicans were hung up on a bunch of fringe social issues like gay marriage and the Pledge of Allegiance.

"The notion that moral issues won the 2004 election was disproven in Colorado," Gates continued. "We offered solutions, not ideology, and won almost everything."
Hawt, baybee...very hawt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a learn stock trading blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

11:21 PM

 
Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a internet stock trading company blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home